We are looking for a confident engineer to start our backend engineering team from scratch. We have a backend infrastructure used by our products, but we need a person who will manage the process of new features development, improve and maintain existing solutions.
- Solid development experience in Python, not less than 3 years.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Knowledge of CI, CD and other processes based on DevOps philosophy.
- Personal drive to get things done.
- Eagerness to communicate effectively while working in a team.
- Design and support of our products’ APIs.
- Design of infrastructure for new features with the input of peers.
- Planning capacity, application performance management.
- Work closely with the team to keep integrity across mobile and web.
- Analyze and solve root cause problems, stepping back to understand the broader context;
- Manage individual projects and milestones with abundant communication of progress
- Health insurance;
- English classes;
- 100% sick leave coverage (14 days);
- 2 additional days-off for personal reasons;
- Life event souvenirs;
- Competitive compensation;
- Legal employment (HTP regulations apply).