BI Engineer (Python)
Our start-up has come to a stage when we need a Business Intelligence expertise.
We would like to welcome BI Engineers to our dynamic team in order to make our business decisions more sound and accurate.
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or related discipline;
- Experience in development and optimizing SQL;
- 2+ years of experience at business intelligence position, business intelligence tools, query techniques and technology;
- Experience in data modeling and DWH;
- Deep experience in complex data analysis;
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting;
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams;
- Experience in business intelligence software (Tableau, Qlikview, MicroStrategy) and ETL software;
- Experience with AWS technologies including, S3, EMR;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redshift, RDS;
- Basic experience with Python and/or R;
- Confident English level.
- Collect, analyze and present data for marketing, business development and product management decisions;
- Understand high-level business objectives and continually align work with the objectives to meet needs of business;
- Analyze and solve root cause problems, stepping back to understand the broader context;
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis; data integrity, test design, analysis, validation and documentation;
- Write high quality code to retrieve and analyze data.
- Health insurance;
- English classes;
- 100% sick leave coverage (14 days);
- 2 additional days-off for personal reasons;
- Life event souvenirs;
- Competitive compensation;
- Legal employment (HTP regulations apply).
We are looking forward to your application!