Our start-up has come to a stage when we need a Business Intelligence expertise.
We would like to welcome BI Engineers to our dynamic team in order to make our business decisions more sound and accurate.
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or related discipline
- Experience in development and optimizing SQL
- 2+ years of experience at business intelligence position, business intelligence tools, query techniques and technology
- Experience in data modeling and DWH
- Deep experience in complex data analysis
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience in business intelligence software (Tableau, Qlikview, MicroStrategy) and ETL software
- Experience with AWS technologies including, S3, EMR
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redshift, RDS
- Basic experience with Python and/or R.
- Confident English level
- Collect, analyze and present data for marketing, business development and product management decisions
- Understand high-level business objectives and continually align work with the objectives to meet needs of business
- Analyze and solve root cause problems, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis; data integrity, test design, analysis, validation and documentation
- Write high quality code to retrieve and analyze data.
- Health insurance
- English classes
- 100% sick leave coverage (14 days)
- 2 additional days-off for personal reasons
- Life event souvenirs
- Competitive compensation
- Legal employment (HTP regulations apply)
We are looking forward to your application!