Mass media and Internet in particular strongly influence people’s thinking. Using these powerful means wisely, we believe to make most of its potential in order to unite and communicate with our audience - in other words, we are creating the community.
If you are interested in being the part of it and feel like working with and researching social media every day, check this out.
Mainly, it is important for us that you have:
- 1Experience in the relevant role 1+ year or/and the readiness to demonstrate your deep interest in how social media mechanisms works.
- 2Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum).
- 3Demonstrated communication skills both in English and Russian.
- 4Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be responsive to real time changes if/when necessary.
- 5Willingness “to be in” whenever and wherever needed.
Your Area of responsibility includes but is not confined to:
- Driving customer engagement across a variety of social channels: facebook, instagram, youtube, twitter, etc.
- L1 support: dealing with feedbacks and reviews, direct e-mails.
- Report on feedback and online reviews
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and micro-influencers.
We propose you to join our team and company, where you can make use of:
- Health insurance
- Corporate English classes
- 100% sick leave coverage (14 days)
- 2 additional days-off for personal reasons
- Life events souvenirs
- Competitive compensation
Legal employment goes without saying, the company is under High Tech Park regulations