We are looking for a daring Product Manager to join our team.
If you are relentless in solving the mystery of what the user wants, and tireless in chasing the latest trends in mobile apps, then it’s about time we get to know each other!
Here, you’ll have an opportunity to dive into the short-cycle projects and to tackle a challenging task of turning AI-powered apps into commercially appealing products.
- 1Carry the product idea through research, discovery, experimentation, and delivery stages
- 2Discover new strategies through user feedback and market research
- 3Test multiple ideas and work out a pattern for delivering successful products
- 4Set measurable KPIs that are in line with overall business goals of the company
- 5Define, document, and communicate both objectives and constraints of each project
- 6Collaborate with teams to create products that work well for every use case
- 7Communicate progress on initiatives to stakeholders, partners, and internal teams
- 8Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the scope
- Product management experience or equivalent - at least 1 year.
- Demonstrated leadership, the ability to drive product strategy and work well with cross-functional teams.
- Experience delivering products to market.
- Experience with mobile product development.
- An analytical and metrics-driven work approach for making informed decisions.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
We propose you to
- work in a team, which creates own products from the very idea
- directly influence the results and see a quick market response
- have health insurance and competitive compensation
Legal employment goes without saying, as the company is under HighTechPark regulations.