Senior iOS Developer
At FaceMetrics we have the creative freedom to test our own ideas. We come up with new apps, develop, launch, collect market data, learn, adjust, repeat. It’s challenging work, but there is nothing as gratifying as having your ideas become actual products, and having your products used by people.
And now we invite you to become a part of this exciting process!
Apart form excellent collaboration skills and passion to create, we expect you to have:
- iOS Development experience - at least 3 years.
- Practical experience with Swift - ideally more than 1 year.
- Good understanding of multithreading mechanisms.
- Good understanding of Objective-C under the hood.
- Familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Familiarity with App Store Review Guidelines.
- Experience with Core Data
- Experience with OpenGL/Metal
- Understanding of C++ code and ability to implement tiny features in ready-to-go classes
- Experience with fastlane, CI (Jenkins or other), any script language
- Create products from scratch
- Have control over product features
- Launch quickly and collect market response
- Engage the support of the mobile team, product managers, UI/UX designers, and others
- Health insurance
- English classes
- 100% sick leave coverage (14 days)
- 2 additional days-off for personal reasons
- Life event souvenirs
- Competitive compensation
- Legal employment (HTP regulations apply)
We are looking forward to your application!