Senior iOS Developer
Every month we are releasing new and new apps which follow the world trends and are popular with millions of people. We strive to pave the way to success in this niche and have already made a tangible progress in that.
We invite you to join us if you seek for a new challenge!
Apart form excellent collaboration skills and passion to create iOS apps, we wait from you:
- 1Experience with Swift in practice - ideally more than 1 year.
- 2 Experience with iOS Development - at least 3 years.
- 3Nice understanding of multithreading mechanisms.
- 5Familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- 6Familiarity with App Store Review Guidelines.
- Experience with fastlane, CI (Jenkins or other), any script language
We propose you the opportunities to:
- work in a team, which creates short-cycle products
- directly influence the results and see a quick market response
- learn what makes a successful product in collaboration with a mobile team, product managers, great UI/UX designers and many others, when necessary.
Also here you can make use of:
- Health insurance
- Corporate English classes
- 100% sick leave coverage (14 days)
- 2 additional days-off for personal reasons
- Life events souvenirs
- Competitive compensation
Legal employment goes without saying, as the company is under HighTechPark regulations.